Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Short Update

Yesterday Katka and Misa came to school with me. Next door to my school is the Powerhouse Museum, and they have a Harry Potter exhibit going on. It contains over 200 props and costumes from the movies. So we took the train and tram to my school, and walked to the museum from there. As Misa said, the exhibition was ah-MAZING! After that I showed them around my school and we went to City Market for lunch. The two markets, Paddy's Market and City Market occupy 4 floors of a huge building next to my school. Katka found a suitcase to replace one of ours that lost a wheel in New Zealand plus some souvenirs.

Other than that we have settled into a bit of a routine. I am getting a lot of work done at school, except not so much today. On the way to school I got stuck at my station because of an injury to a passenger a couple of stations ahead. The delay was about 30 minutes.  Then at school I uploaded the photos from our last trip: http://bdehning.fotki.com/2012australia/australia/ and worked on our next trip.  For such a small island there seems to be a lot to do in Tasmania.